[Gpdd] [MISC] regarding pig of the day

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 16:11:09 EDT 2006

I have noticed when it announced who is Pig of the Day. Where is this at? I would like to see the website.....and maybe enter one of The Boys....haha.....Congrats to all who have  had birthdays and my heart goes out to those who have had piggies go over the bridge.......
  Thank you to all who have given advice and shared knowledge regarding the lice and pet insurance......I look forward to reading the digest everyday.....

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip........

  360.yahoo.com/guineapiglover_2006