[Gpdd] Misc: Peter Gurney

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 23:13:33 EDT 2006

Peter

I want to wish you a "Happy Fathers Day!" You have
been a great father to all of your guinea pigs over
the years!

I cannot even start to tell you how much I appreciate
your expertise of guinea pigs!!!! I have all your
books and I use them as references to give advise all
the time! I am always recommending them to the
beginner pig slaves that I mentor.

You have personally saved my pigs when the vet would
have killed them or not been able to treat them. I am
eternally indebted to you!

You are a one of a kind man with a huge heart for
guinea pigs. We guinea pig owners LOVE you and hope
you get better really soon!!!!

Dawnda Stricklen (from Ohio)
& my 8 guinea pigs

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/