[Gpdd] health: Casper Update & funny story

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 23:34:14 EDT 2006

I am happy to tell you that Casper is doing very well
now. He is the white Abby that I took home from the
pet store with pneumonia. He has become quite the
talker since he is all better. He loves running in the
guinea pig room visiting all the othe piggies through
the cube squares. Oh and his hormones have kicked in
as well. He is a funny little thing. He can run
lightening fast and popcorning all the while.
Casper has quite the personality and he is hard-headed
too.

FUNNY STORY
I decided to let my 3 other boys out to visit with
casper in the floor. Well they ran over to the girls
cage and checked them all out. Then they went crazy!
Mocha jumped on Dexter's back and started humping.
Then Krammer jumped on Mocha's back (which was already
on Dexter) and started humping. They were all three on
top of each other just going to town, if you know what
I mean! It was so funny. I could hardly get them off
each other for laughing so hard. Poor Casper was just
running circles around them wheeking at the top of his
lungs.

Another thing I noticed was that Ginger backed her
bumm up through a squared in the cube. She was like,
"Here it is boys!" I said "Ginger you little
red-headed hussy!" I am glad I did not put any of the
boys side by side with the girls!!! I would have had
more babies! There was lust in the air in the pig room
that night. Well, I hope I made you laugh. I sure did
that night!

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com