[Gpdd] MISC The Book !!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jun 18 21:17:21 EDT 2006

I can't wait to get home and tell Duke and Sully about the book it looks
fantastic, i will read it too them.  Leah is it possible to order one to
come to Australia??
Also could somebody please tell me how i can see the photos of "Pet of
the Day" i would like the web site link, thanks.
Does anyone else's masters get the wheezes after changing their hay
bedding? Again Sully was wheezy the day after we did the house cleaning,
but as usual it disappears again within 12 - 24 hours. It does not
affect Duke, i think it maybe something that just poor Sully is allergic
too, maybe the dust??
Happy birthday to all the little piggies, have a lovely day and we know
your slave will spoil you rottten (as per usual of course)  :o)

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis