[Gpdd] Behavior: Butterscotch in the Hay Bin...Wheeek!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Jun 19 12:24:19 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves!
I have to share with you something silly
that my Butterscotch did this past weekend.
It was Saturday morning, and I was doing
my usual piggie chores before I left for the
Spartanburg shelter. So, I change the top
layer of towels, promising the pigs that I
would give them Full Towel Service
on Sunday (change all towel layers).

So, anyways, after the towels are all
changed and stuff, I get the hay bin and
put it on the floor beside the cage. The
hay bin has 2 latches on the ends where
I carry it, so when I un-latch them, the pigs
will come flying over, no matter where they
are. Because I don't know, there just
seems to be something about that FRESH
HAY that drives my piggies Wild!  :-)

So, the pigs do their usual: they start
circling the hay bin, and lifting their noses
in the air to get a wif of that fresh, delicious
hay. (Snif Snif) Well, then I got side-tracked
for a second or two because Brownie Bear
started doing something Cute or whatever,
and then next thing I knew, Butterscotch
JUMPS in the hay bin!! ha ha Wow, he's never
done that. I guess I was having a moment
with the Bear and was taking too long for BS.
So, then he starts Purrrrrrrrrrring up a storm,
and I'm desperately trying to get him out of the
hay bin, because I'm afraid he's going to get
too Worked Up and release his 'Man Juices',
if you know what I mean. But, he wants to
stay, so he keeps dodging my hands--hee hee!

I was laughing so hard after I got Butterscotch
out of the hay bin. That silly boy is Always
making me laugh...Wheeeeeek!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                                 & Butterscotch :-)