[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 19 19:54:29 EDT 2006

Laura Grace we are so very sorry for you on the passing of Martin
Luther, you tried everything possible to help him. He will now be at
peace happily popcorning and munching on grass at the bridge. I'm sure
he will be checking on you every day to make sure you're OK. Very
pleased you  have Pippin to help you through your loss, also sounds like
an absolute sweetie. I also was extremely touched at how you buried your
beloved Martin Luther, what a wonderful slave you are, so considerate
and thoughtful.
Dawnda glad to hear both you and your hubby slave are much better now.
Loved your story, had me laughing out loud, and i'm at work so had my
business partner wondering what i was doing!!
Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week, love and kisses to all the
piggies

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott & Glynis :o)  :o)