[Gpdd] Behavior: Another cute pig in the hay story...

Julie Malinauskas jmalinauskas at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 12:36:42 EDT 2006

Hi to everyone!

I am brand-spankin'-new to the GPDD, so HI!

I have three piggies of my own, as well as two foster piggies that I have
raised (and might not let go of  ; ) tee hee...)  for the Metropolitan
Guinea Pig Rescue.

Anyway, my cute piggy hay story...

My three piggies, Daisy, Puddin' and Gabe LOVE when I put new hay in their
cage.  Puddin' leaps up and down and Gabe immediately run over and tunnels
under the pile. Once, he did such a good job in using hay camouflage, that I
panicked and thought he was gone!  I looked every where until I saw his
white back-end moving.  *whew!*  I thought there was a pig-napper on the
loose!!

What goofy piggy-kids!

Have a great day,

Julie - piggy Mommy to Gabe, Daisy, Puddin' and Foster Mommy to Winston and
Jeremy.