[Gpdd] Silly: Piggy smarts for those of you who doubted

Maren Fouts circuitbreaker at care2.com
Tue Jun 20 14:07:07 EDT 2006

I have a really silly story that just confirms my suspicions that
piggies are quiet smarter that some give them credit for (no one
here, of course!).

So last night the pigs are on floor time.  There is one pigloo and
a cardboard box.  Now everyone KNOWS the box belongs to Rosie.
If she's sleeping she's in there.

Well, she gets up to have a snack and Charlie goes inside the box to
chill out for awhile.  When Rosie is ready to go back to bed she
sticks her nose into the box where Charlie is.  Well, he snaps at her (this is what got my attention).  She backs off and Charlie sticks his nose in her face as if to say "I'm sorry!  Did I hurt you?"  Then he goes back into the box fully.  Rosie sits for a minute then sniffs in his direction again.  Same thing happens.  This goes on for about four rounds then all of a sudden Rosie DASHES into the box and both of them are in it.  There's not enough room for 2 but they were both in there!  Then Charlie leaves.

HA!!  That little girl knew exactly what she wanted and went for it.  It was just TOO funny to watch!  Watch out Brownie Bear!  There's a new sassy girl on the digest!

Piggy Kisses,
Maren, Determined Rosie, and Evicted Charlie

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.