[Gpdd] Misc:Welcome

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 15:24:34 EDT 2006

Hi Juilie,
  How wonderful to have you join the GPDD.
  New members are always welcome. Great to
  hear you hay story, they can be so amusing
  can't they. I'm sure that Gabe, Daisy, Puddin'
  and your foster children Winston and Jermy are
  so glad to have you as thier mommy slave.
  Our "furbabies" give so much love back to us
  it's hard to admigine how we've ever gotten
  along without then!
  Hugs and Whheeeeps from
  Birdie gp addict and slave to Jimmy Jr.,
  Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky

Birdie