[Gpdd] Behavior: Sassy Rosie!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Jun 21 16:25:43 EDT 2006

Hey Rosie Girl!
Kudos to you for claiming your box back!
I mean, what is wrong with that Charlie,
anyway? I try to explain to Butterscotch
(and even those Crazy Slaves) that at
'La Casa de Brownie Bear', they just pay
rent. But, I know how you feel, girl. Sometimes,
BS will try and hang out in MY tent. Yeah,
the nerve! So, this is what I do when he's
being especially stubborn. I just walk by
and let him get a wiff of my 'girlie scent',
and then I run away. Next thing  you know,
here comes Butterscotch, purrrrrrrring like
mad. So, I'll dodge him, and then run past
him, and jump in the tent. Silly Boy! They
sure are entertaining though, aren't they???

Keep up the good work, my Sassy Friend!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
                       Brownie Bear :-)