[Gpdd] (Silly) Slight change on "you know you're a slave when...."

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 03:17:17 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just had to tell you about this, is brought a smile to my face!!

Today is my birthday, and as my husband was starting work so early, I was
given my card and pressie yesterday. He came upstairs and had a unhappy look
on his face. When asked what was wrong, he said "I have just been moaned
at". I was slightly confused, as I could not think who could have been
moaning at him.... He then said " They said it wasn't fair that I had got
you something and they hadn't" and at the same time he gave me a hand made
(or should I say paw made) card especially from Tea and Biscuit that inside
said:
To our no 1 slave, we wish you a happy birthday, hope you get us something
nice, our love, Tea and Biscuit. (I think they got slightly confused there,
as it was me supposed to be getting something nice!!)
Apparently the flowers that I got was from all three of them as well - it
just made me think "you know when your husband is just as big a slave as you
when you recieve a birthday card and present from the boys"!!!

Hope this has made you smile today!!

Claire, Tea and Biscuit (who are now happy piggies as they have given me a
pressie!!!)