[Gpdd] Silly Hay!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 09:29:01 EDT 2006

Ok Since we are on the subject of Hay, I decided to
share my hay story.

For christmas I got my babies Hay Balls,  They look
like running balls but you stuff hay in them, and can
hang them from their cage side.  I  LOVE these
things!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Keeps them from peeing on
the hay, and then eating it.

They make these hay balls with a door to stuff more
hay into them.  If I give the ball back to Liam and
Froders with the door closed,  Liam will stand on his
hind legs and use it like a tread mill!!  Funny!  He
wants the door open.  THey all like the door open!
That way they can stick their BIG heads in there and
get the best bits of hay out.  They are funny to see
do this.  Someone came over once and thaught that two
of my pigs had their heads stuck!  I said no, they are
just munching, and I shook a treat box, and they
pulled their big heads out to come over for a treat!
Too cute

Carly and the Four Little Pigs