[Gpdd] RESCUE- 3 baby guinea pigs in COlumbia MO

Lindsey Smith lnzsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:59:01 EDT 2006

Hi!  I am a long-ago subscriber to the digest and a huge guinea pig
enthusiast.  We don't currently have any pigs due to space and a couple of
cats we're living with but are looking forward to the day we a) can have
pigs again and b) can help with rescues, etc!.  However, I noticed tonight
in the paper somebody is giving away 3 baby guinea pigs.  We can't even
offer to foster them, but I wondered if there is anybody else in the area
who might be able to?  Don't know any details but I could even pick them up
and transit them somewhere if there was a placement nearby.
 Lindsey Smith