[Gpdd] [MISC]<Happy birthday Claire! and some hay..>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 04:28:26 EDT 2006

Hi all,
first of all,
Claire, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I'll pick up some chiccory on my way home and the winky girls will have it
for dinner tonight to celebrate. Guiny is very proud of her man because he
made a card for you and bought you flowers. I tried to tell her that your
sweet husband did that but she's sure that your boys ordered him to do that
(we don't call ourselves slaves for nothing ;-) )

On the subject of hay, our girls and boy love the hayballs too. A picture
says more than 1000 words so just to prove my point:

This is Lotje and Guiny playing with the hayball. This pigture was made by
my sisters boyfriend who is Lotje's specially devoted slave. (Lotje is the
redhead with the happy look on her face)
http://interval0.rendered.startpda.net/11250001-11300000/11297075_500_500_KWAn.jpeg

This is Jan, enjoying a snack..
http://hyves.net/showImage.php/20700403_5_hpFU.jpeg

Grtz
Janneke, Mieke and the winky girls and the not so lonely boar anymore Jan