[Gpdd] [HEALTH] crusty's around mouth

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 17:04:22 EDT 2006

Hi i posted recently about my piggy's broken toe nail.  But now there  is a
new problem my pancake who is in his own cage has stuff around his mouth,  By
stuff I mean it looks almost like crusty's under is nose in the space where
you see his front teeth and in the corners of his mouth.Not on his nose or in
it. As far as I can see his front teeth look ok too.  He is eating fine,  still
biting on his cage.  But I tried to clean it just using water, well  he
doesn't like to sit still long enough even if he's wrapped in a  towel. Has this
happened to anyone?  Should I be worried?  Please  anyone help!!!

Kelly with pancake and waffles