[Gpdd] Misc:Health

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 13:19:55 EDT 2006

My goodness, it's getting hard to read the digest.  So many of our babies are leaving us.  Lady Bug and I send our sympathy to those of you who have lost your little ones.  They are all so precious with individual personalities.  Their hearts and spirits are so tough but their bodies are so fragile.  The time we have with them is just to short.

  We are holding nothing but good thoughts for Pepper and "way to go" Emma.  Congrats on your good prognosis.

  One thing I don't understand.  I have a good friend who has a fungus infection in her lungs.  She is almost constantly on antibiotics but it keeps the infection under control.  Does this not work for guinea pigs?

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug