[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jun 25 20:04:59 EDT 2006

Sarah we are very sorry to hear that your little Squeakers has crossed
the bridge, he sounded like a real tropper, after all those problems to
survive for another year and a half what a brilliant slave you are. It
is so painful when loosing your little ones, I have not experiences
loosing a gp as yet and am not looking forward to it at all. I will get
Duke and Sully to send a little prayer for you and Squeakers.
Brenda we were so hoping that Frasier could continue with his health
after his bladder op. Sounds like it must've been just too much for his
little body to take. We will send you a little prayer to help. Just
remember you are still a wonderful slave, by racing him to the vets and
doing everything possible to help him, he will be watching you from the
Bridge and popcorning and sending you his love. The stories you told
were just priceless what beautiful memories you will always have,
particularly laughed at the toilet paper, could just imagine the little
'innocent' look he gave you.
We hope that Pepper gets better very soon, try not to scare your slave
too much please.
A very happy birthday to all our friends.

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis  :o)  :o)