[Gpdd] health

rick wittner rickwittner2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 22:06:07 EDT 2006

Hi, I have a piggy named Elijah, I took him to the
vet. last monday,and they said he had a bacterial
infection,they put him on tetricycline for ten
days,but now he hardly drinks water wich he did
before,and I am having a hard time getting him to eat
his food. I think he is also constipated when he does
have a bowel movement it comes out looking like three
or four droppings are stuck together in a cluster, and
I have not seen him urinate. I am going to call his
doctor tomorrow,but I was wondering if you may have
any ideas what to do til then.
                       thanks
                        Rick
                    rickwittner2000 at yahoo.com