[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Frasier

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 04:15:12 EDT 2006

Brenda

I was SO sorry to read of Frasier's recent departure for the Rainbow  Bridge.
It sounds as though the little chap and you faced quite a challenge over  his
final few months, and I am so sorry that in the end he lost the fight,
although we all know you did the correct and most loving thing for him in the  end.
>From your description of him, we can tell he was a real character, full of
personality and attitude, and that he reciprocated the love you felt for him. I
 had to smile at all his "a.k.a."'s - isn't it funny how they all aquire
names  additional to those we give them when they first step into our lives?!
Sometimes  I wonder whether they don't send them into our heads via telepathy.

All of us on the gpdd can identify with the agony you are feeling right  now.
It is exactly three years ago today since my very first guinea pig,  Bafreur,
lost his fight against pneumonia, and I still grieve over it and wish I
could have done more for him. As you say, Brenda, these little departed furries
always remain in our hearts, and we are privileged to have been able to share a
 little portion of our lives with them.

I send you hugs from across the sea in France - may it help just a little  to
know that others understand and share in your grief.

Debbie (and the 16 Dolly Mixtures)