[Gpdd] pet store

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 12:20:24 EDT 2006

What a stupid ignorant pet store owner!  By all means contact the Humane Society as well as the local Animal Control.  Have your mom go back to the store and take pictures to help in lodging the complaint.  Do you know the name of this pet store and do they have a web site?  Maybe we can all send them an email with our opinions and try and educate them?

  Depending on the size of the rabbits, they can acidentally hurt the babies when they're born.  Keeping a boy/girl mix together is just plain stupid unless you're a breeder and somehow I don't think that's the case.  Keep us posted.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug.