[Gpdd] SILLY - jingle toys

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 09:26:30 EDT 2006

Hello to all the piggy people

My brood (Edna, Mavis and Moog) are all well.

Condolances to all those who have lost precious pigs, I think of you and the
good times you had with your wheekers.

Well, I got a free jingle toy (with a bell) with a big bag of food this, I
didn't think they would take any notice of it, but I put it in the pen
anywany, and I certainly can hear it.

I'm not sure if they realize it is the toy making the noise, but they kept
me awake till 1.30am last night and started ringing it again at 7.30 - no
doubt wanting food! The main culprit was too tired to take part in the
normal scrap for breakfast. I hope I don't have a repeat tonight.

Elizabeth

Slave to the Wavy Cavies!