[Gpdd] MISC Pet Shop

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jun 27 19:49:05 EDT 2006

Oh Jessica we were very cross to hear about what your Mum has seen in
the pet shop (if that's what you'd call it!!). Our slaves always call or
even go into the shop and make demands, if this does not work call your
local radio station or tv station and report them, watch them do the
right thing then. We feel for your mum, she sounds like a very kind
lady, please send her a piggie kiss and cuddle from us.
Wow, being boys we thought Shayla was REAL cute and we love her eyes,
love the hair do also.
Take care everyone,

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis :o)  :o)