[Gpdd] [MISC]<The winky girls will be separated, again...>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:31:23 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I apologize in advance if this email turns out to be slightly long and over
the top. But my sister will be moving soon to the north of the netherlands
and taking Guiny and Lotje with them. The remaining winky girls will miss
the three of them soooo much :'-(.

First of all, my lady guinevere, aka guiny...
She is such a character. Sometimes she has these moods, where is is very
cranky.
http://interval0.rendered.startpda.net/14150001-14200000/14153668_700_700_plqz.jpeg
(this is guiny in her 'godfather/scarface moods')
Sometimes she just wakes up in the morning and stays in her house all day
(we call these bad-hair-days ;-) ). Being an alpha pig involves making sure
that everyone behaves,and that must be very hard with all these pubertypigs
running around. I just looove that guiny can smile. When it was my birthday,
i took everyone on my lap and she gave me this happy face *meltmelt*.
http://interval0.rendered.startpda.net/9650001-9700000/9675519_700_700_xfkH.jpeg
also, when my sister left for a few months i travelled to the north to pick
them up. When i came in and guiny saw me, she started smiling. she
recognised me and was really happy to see me.
I also dance a lot and guiny loooves to watch (really!!). Especially when
i'm bellydancing, she looks really amused. (i guess she thinks that is how i
popcorn).She is the only pig that does this, the rest cannot be bothered by
this crazy slave.
When she moved in here for the second time, she was really sweet to my
susie, who was just a babypig back then. And they would roam the living room
together. when she moved back in for the last time, suus and guiny had a
very hostile athmoshere between the both of them, since they both are alpha
pigs. But once that was settled (when guiny had her scar, though she is the
alpha, since then she shows more respect towards susie) they went back to
being partners in crime again. Always trying to explore new forbidden area's
(the kitchen!!) and nicking mieke's sandwiches.
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/20100001-20150000/20136907_700_700_x9Xo.jpeg

Okay, second, little miss Lotje.
What I like the most about her (besides her always being happy) is that she
adopted Yaya when she was a babypig. Yaya was this tiny,scared,furry thing
and Lotje was sooo sweet to her, always licking ears and protecting her from
grumpy auntie Guiny.
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/21200001-21250000/21211017_700_700_WQgp.jpeg
http://interval1.rendered.startpda.net/21200001-21250000/21211018_700_700_jc8w.jpeg
(lotje checking up on yaya to see if she was okay)
Jan also has a special place for lotje in his heart...he loooves her furry
round butt ;-)
No one of our herd can relax like lotje. She just enjoys everything she does
(mainly eating and relaxing ;-) )
http://interval0.rendered.startpda.net/15350001-15400000/15383999_700_700_SkpQ.jpeg
She is also a very good model. In almost every pigture she has an expression
and you can see what she's thinking. We always like to say that she sees the
sets we put her in as restaurants. Just a different setting, but always with
yummy food. We were sooo proud when she made pet of the day on april 1st (no
joke!!).
http://interval0.rendered.startpda.net/15350001-15400000/15383996_700_700_E7Mt.jpeg

Girls, we will miss you guys (mieke too)! And we're allready looking forward
to mieke's holiday in the czech republic since you'll come over and stay
with us :-)
http://interval0.rendered.startpda.net/15350001-15400000/15384004_700_700_alTE.jpeg
Grtz & Wkz
Sad Janneke, Suus, Yaya and Soon-to-be-slightly-more-lonely-boar Jan