[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Metacam ??

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 19:42:18 EDT 2006

Hi I posted about my pancake who has crusty's around his mouth well my
husband took him to the vet today and they said we should try METACAM for a week
and then bring him back to a recheck.  My question for all of you is on the
box for this METACAM it states for dog's only.  I'm confused please Help  ASAP
I don't want to make my piggy sick. Is this safe for piggy's ,   not that I
doubt my VET but we all know sometimes doctors are wrong.  Thank  you all.

Kelly with pancake and waffles