[Gpdd] [MISC] Oregon Pregnant Piggie Update!

Jessica Schmidt jess_schmidt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 20:01:54 EDT 2006

Hello group,

  Thank you sooooo very much for your supportive e-mails and ideas. They have been a great source of ease to my mother (because the pet store person, who turned out to be the manager(ugh!) made her feel crazy) and your e-mails have been a source of strength.

  Many of you have asked for the contact information for the store. Sorry for the delay, here is the information for those who were interested.

  Animal House Pet Shop
  16200 SW Pacific Hwy
  Tigard, OR 97224
  (503) 639-5216

  Just to give you an update....my mom called the Humane Society on Monday morning and filed a complaint. She said she hadn’t heard from them as of this afternoon, but I think she was going to go on a mission to the petstore and see if there was any change. She's still very worried.

  Thanks again, you all are GREAT!

  Jessica