[Gpdd] Bridge: Frasier

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:24:52 EDT 2006

Leah,

It has been one of the hardest decisions I had to make when it came to
Frasier. I knew his time had come and yet, I didn't want to let go. In the
end, we just do what's best for our little ones. I still can't believe he's
gone... This little guy will forever stay in my heart and will always be
missed. It took me hours to close his box up to bury him. I just kept
patting him and crying. I guess to help me get a little closure, I carved a
rock with his name in it to use as his headstone. It helped me feel like I
was doing something for him. I also will be getting his pictures laminated
and sent to my veternarian who did such an awesome job with him.

He was my little boy, my nibble boy who loved to eat his nibbles any chance
he got. He was well loved and sorely missed.

Thank you for sending me this email. Everyone on the gpdd has been so kind
to me and it helps me through this difficult time.

Give Brownie Bear and Butterscotch a great big piggy kiss for me and their
mommy a big hug.

Brenda

Brenda,
I am so Sorry about your Frasier.
I can't stop crying. :-(  I have known
your pigs for so long now and felt
a certain closeness with them. Now,
I feel like a piece of my heart has
been ripped out.  I can't believe
he's gone.

Your Frasier stories made me smile
though. It still amazes me how these
tiny, little critters can have soooooo
much Personality. I can just imagine
him in his cuddly cup, with his bum
and back legs sticking out. And even
better, I can just see him now performing
his deer jump with those little legs all
up in the air. Too Cute.

I know it was a hard decision to make,
but sometimes we have to help our
Babies over the Bridge. I'm just happy