[Gpdd] [CARE] Oxbow

Lisa Sharp lisa at sharpcrew.com
Thu Jun 29 12:38:41 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Yes, it's been forever since you've heard from me!  I am so busy lately it
seems all I have time to do is read the digest, never post!

I have to tell everyone of a very favorable experience I had with Oxbow this
wheek.  I always order my piggies hay and pellets from them and I always
have had great experiences with their products and shipping.  Wednesday I
received my most recent order in two separate boxes.  The one containing the
pellets was a little crunched in the corner (certainly not Oxbow's fault)
and when I picked it up I heard pellets spilling around inside.  The bag had
split open from the back seam.

I called Oxbow and had to leave a message, as it was after normal business
hours.  They called me back this morning and are sending out a replacement
bag right away!  They were very nice and willing to send the replacement.  I
think that says a lot for their customer care - they love piggies as much as
whee do and want to make sure they have the best care!

Thanks Oxbow!

Lisa Sharp

Slave to Fuzzy and Ozzy