[Gpdd] Health:mint

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 13:25:56 EDT 2006

Hi Holly.  Mint is fine for April and actually has some good vitamins in it.  Lady Bug gets a small amount almost every day.  Since mint comes in different flavors little April might not like your variety but it won't hurt her.  The Bugster prefers apple or chocolate (what girl doesn't like chocolate : )!) and I call her my little "minty-breath".  She's so fussy and won't touch spearmint or peppermint.  Who knows why.

  Hope April enjoys her mint.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug