[Gpdd] health-boris

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:10:30 EST 2006

Boris came back from the vets yesterday saw the Xrays- they have same
anatomy as us- can't believe so small but why shouldn't they as mammals too,
but their little patellas and femurs and everything! any way he has
arthritis quite badly and so he is now on metacam- we are experimenting with
the dosage- what does everyone give their pigs, Leah I see you are giving it
at the moment?

any way he is more or less ok, now he is not moving though he is rather
impacted as old boars get so he loves me at the moment! he has such a kind
nature though a real gentlepig and loves a cuddle I massage his knee gently
to let him know I understand he looks at me and almost seems to say thanks
aawwwwww!!!

any way the royal couple are back- and the Princess Jasmine looks great, a
little rounder? surely not??? royal report to come...

really sorry to hear about Shakespeare,  condolences on his departure,
welcome to baby Chai though.

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK- slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Neo and Sam, Horace (Boris) ,
Gizmo, Badger and India guardian of  the lady Jasmine- remembering Angelina;
Barney; the beautiful Sprite, Lenny the Lion Pig, Head Nurse and Super Pet,
at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting.