[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Shakespeare and Golden

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:37:17 EST 2006

Greetings to our friends @ GPDD,

     We would like to extend our heartfelt sympathies to Anna on the loss of
her Shakespeare. We share in your sadness, as on this day, one year ago, we
lost our beloved Golden. Our hearts are fully as heavy today as they were
one year ago. We have really missed our Golden this past year. He was a real
character...so full of energy and enthusiasm no matter what he did. We had
to laugh at him sometimes...there seemed to always be such an urgency about
him. It's almost as if he knew that his life would be over much too soon,
and he was trying to pack as much as he could into four short years. Anna,
our thoughts are with you and Mozart, and our hearts share in your grief.
We did a tribute to Golden on our website. Alas, we had so few photos of
him...we just never imagined that he would leave us so soon.

Sadly,
Sherry and the piggie pals
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com