[Gpdd] condolences:Rainbow Bridge

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Wed Mar 1 20:56:40 EST 2006

Anne I am so sorry to hear about Shakespeare. It is very difficult to
loose one of our fur babies. He knew he was loved and will be waiting
for you at the Bridge. Congratulations on your new little guy. I know he
will not tale Shakespeare's place, but will help with the loneliness. I
hope Mozart  enjoys him as much as he did Shakespeare.
 Sympathies are sent to all others who have lost fur babies and well
wishes to all sick piggers.
Elizabeth L.(who doesn't post very often, but reads every day and thinks
about all those going through difficult times).