[Gpdd] Rainbow Biidge : Rootbeer

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 12:33:28 EST 2006

Katherine,
  I am so sorry to hear that your beloved Rootbeer
  left you for the bridge. You gave him so much love
  care that he has to know that you did your best for
  him. Don't ever feel guilty about your decisions for
  him. He loved you too and I'm sure that he felt blessed
  you have you for his slave and is standing at the bridge
  wishing that he could heal you heart and relieve your
  sadness. Rejoice that he is no longer hurting and is
  again happy and hole. Bless you for loving your speical
  boy.

  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky,
  and Miss Pooky