[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

Buchteers3 at aol.com Buchteers3 at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 18:11:22 EST 2006

A Sad Hello to All,

   This afternoon at 3:15 PM (3/2/06), Our dear little Casper  took his final
breath and headed for the Rainbow Bridge.

I have asked myself  "what did I do wrong?" Only yesterday I had  cleaned his
cage and he was fine. In fact he was popcorning and wheeking, Daddy  left for
work early this morning and Casper was running in his cage.
Casper's little mommy is inconsolable at this time. We had been talking
about getting Casper a playmate.

 There were no "illness" signs until it was to late. One minute he was  fine,
the next he could barely get around the cage and started breathing real
heavy. I called my husband, only to find he wouldn't be home for 3 hrs. I am
grounded from driving due to medical reasons.
 From the onset to passing it was 2 hrs.

 So with sadness our family says goodbye to the Gppd. We send Hugs,
Wheeks,Love and Blessings.May all the Guineas who have gone before be there to  greet
Casper at the Bridge with as much Love as everyone has shown through their
posts.

 Love always
 Robbin, Miakayla
Hedwig, Harry, Hermini,Sheriff,JJ,Rosepetal,DJ and Blaze
In our Hearts Forever Casper