[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Re: Rootbeer

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 13:40:00 EST 2006

Dear Katherine,

I am so sorry about little Rootbeer. I always feel so sad, reading about the
piggies who have left this world in the GPDD, but your little one had the same
name as a dear piggy of mine, so it brought back memories of HIS death.
Little Root Beer even played a role in my movie CARROT WARS (as Dark Vapors'
henchman).

Please don't feel guilty for not leaving RootBeer at the vet to be cared for.
Sometimes you do have to make decisions based on money, etc. You can't just
pull money out of thin air. Rootbeer had a really good life and, yes, I am
certain that he knew that he was loved. It would have been almost impossible for
me to ever have let anyone else "adopt" one of my beloved piggies, too.

(((Hugs)))) Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms