[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge Casper

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 22:02:33 EST 2006

Robbin,
  I am so sorry to hear that you lost your darling Casper.
  Whatever gave you the idea you will have to leave the
  digest. You did nothing wrong, sometimes nature has
  it's own ideas of when it is time for our beloved pets to
  go to the bridge. Please stay unless it is to uncomfortable
  for you to stay. We are here for each other, in happy times
  and expecially in sad times. The group has been wonderful
  to me when I have lost my beloved masters.
  Birdie and my herd of 4

Birdie