[Gpdd] Thanks From Casper's Family

Buchteers3 at aol.com Buchteers3 at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 18:17:16 EST 2006

Hello all,

  I just had to drop a line to thank everyone and everypig for their  words
of comfort.
You have all been so wonderful to us, especially in our "Sad Time".
It has been a little quiet around here without Casper's little wheeps and
chirps.We have 3 birds and they have barely made a peep since this all
happened.In fact our Macaw's first words were "where' Casper?
I am not sure if it's too soon, but we are debating on whether to bring a
new piggy into the family or not. I will keep you posted on that.

All our Love
Robbin,Miakayla and the zoo crew