[Gpdd] health- boris

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:25:18 EST 2006

Boris is not doing well -he won't eat, have to spoon water with vitamins
into him, he is impacted with poo one day and diarrhoea the next
thanks for the metacam dose, we are giving him .1ml every other day but I
may change that
he looks sad and depressed but still enjoys the cuddles and the water. I am
keeping him warm by hotwater bottle and radiator
India is doing very well indeed- she must be the first pig I have
successfully brought round, she does not put any weight on but looks happy
eating really well, but then she is the first pig I have nursed who actually
liked that stuff they give them as supplement- add to water looks like mud,
she lapped it up
must get some for Boris- going to mix up some veggies and vitamins I think
and take him back to vet
best wishes to all and condolences again to Robin for the loss of Caspar

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK- slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo,
Badger and India guardian of  the lady Jasmine- remembering Angelina;
Barney; the beautiful Sprite, Lenny the Lion Pig, Head Nurse and Super Pet,
at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting.