[Gpdd] Thank you

KATHERINE L MOORE katmooretx at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 5 13:14:13 EST 2006

Thank you for all of your words of comfort.  It is nice to hear so kind words from those who understand my position.  These little creatures are so wonderful.

  We miss our Rootbeer terribly.  I don't think I will ever find another pet like him.  I have cried everyday.  When I pass by their room, I peek in to where his cage is and it's empty.  For some reason, I still expect to see him in there. I miss rubbing his hip and watching him do his booty dance.

  We have been spending lots more time with our other piggies, Cloud and Citrus.  We are still trying to get them to warm up to us.  We are trying to train them to use the litter pan.  Today when we gave them floor time, Cloud jumped right into the litter pan and went potty. We were so excited!

  Thanks again to everyone for your kind, comforting words.
  Kathy
  Slave to Cloud and Citrus ..  and Root Beer in my heart.