[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Hi, I'm new here.>

AFraz52175 at aol.com AFraz52175 at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 15:10:18 EST 2006

I would like to introduce my piggy and I to everyone. I am  Alyson, a special
education teacher and I am owned by Angel, a dark brown piggy  who was given
to me about a month ago. I had spent about 5 months piggyless and  my friend
and her daughters thought that I was too sad and  alone. Angel was a scared
little piggy who was rescued from the APL. She  loves spinach and baby carrots
and loves to cuddle.Four days ago,  I came home to find out that Angel  had
given birth to a cute,  tiny white and gray baby that was finally named Niblet. At
last I am a piggy  mommy again; Corky, medium black and white girl and
Marshmallow, large all white  boy have gone to piggy heaven. I have been reading
some posts and am glad that I  found gpdd.