[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Sidney

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 15:47:29 EST 2006

Jane and LaVon, your tribute to Sidney was so very touching.  Although
piggies are never with us long enough, it is amazing that he was seven
years old; it seems that his life with you came full circle in that he
passed away seven years to the day that you adopted him.  It was so sweet
to hear of the kisses he gave your vet and of how your daughter described
him as her furry little brother.  Sidney was lucky to be so loved and to go
to the Bridge from the safety of your arms.  Please know that he had a
wonderful life with you, and please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday