[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Rosie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 16:49:39 EST 2006

Carla, Snickers, and Snowball, thank you for letting us know what Susi and
the OPs have been up to.  We were so very saddened to read that Susi lost
Rosie due to pregnancy complications.  Please give her our condolences.  We
enjoyed reading about how Susi made a ramp up to her bed for her piggies
and about how they rearrange the pillows for her.  So sweet.  We know Rosie
was so lucky to be surrounded by such a wonderful family, both human and
piggie.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday