[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Adrian

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 16:50:48 EST 2006

Kay, it was with much sadness that we read of Adrian's passing.  We are so
sorry that he had to be helped to the Bridge, but please know that you made
the right decision.  How sad that his teeth had grown so quickly and were
causing such troubles, despite his having had them burred down just ten
days before.  It seems that sometimes no matter what we do, it is a
piggie's time to make his final journey.  Thank you for sharing some of
your memories of him; how sweet that he loved to be picked up and
cuddled.  Adrian was so lucky to make his trip with you by his side; we
know he traveled in great peace.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday