[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Shakespeare

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 16:08:47 EST 2006

Anna, we are so very sorry that Shakespeare passed away after his surgery;
we know this was such a shock for you and our hearts go out to you.  Please
know that you did all your best for him always, from rescuing him from a
neglectful home to making sure he had all the best in vet care.  How sweet
to read of how much he enjoyed his body massage, throwing boxes around his
cage, and talking with his friend, Mozart.  What a lucky boy Shakespeare
was to be so loved.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best
wishes to Mozart; how very sad to hear of how he was looking for his buddy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday