[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Casper

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 16:53:54 EST 2006

Robbin, we are so very sorry to hear of Casper's passing, especially the
shock of it was since it was so quick.  Please know, though, that you did
nothing wrong.  Piggies are masters at hiding their illnesses, and
obviously Casper did just this.  We hope you will instead think of it this
way: he was happy, alert, and eating well to the very end.  We have no
doubt that he knew how much you loved him and that he is singing your
praises at the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday