[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Adam

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 16:54:55 EST 2006

Stan and Melissa, how thoughtful of you to post about your grandson's
friend losing his piggie, Adam, due to a freak accident.  We will indeed
send him condolences at the address you sent.  We are so very sorry to hear
about this and so sorry that Adam's human is very depressed.  It sounds as
though Adam was much loved, and although his passing was a tragedy, we know
he knew how much his family cherished him during his life.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday