[Gpdd] Announcement: Lotje is with me for already 2 years

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:57:31 EST 2006

Hi all gpdd-ers,

Just wanted to let you all know the my redbrownish and white rex sow is
already with me for 2 years since the 5th of March :D I'm really glad, she
is a very lively piggie, and haven't had much health problems like my
previous piggie had (he had al lot of teethproblems). She and my boyfriend
are really close and I just love to watch them. anytime we will be moving
and my boyfriend will move to the west of the netherlands because of a job
there. I however have a job here in the north of the netherlands and will
stay in the same town as we are now. Because i am sure he will miss his
little Lotje I made him a guineapig which he can cuddle, like a stuffed
animal, which looks pretty much like her. I posted pigtures of this on my
hyve: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl

Mikey,

2 year old Lotje and almost 2 Guiny (aka the Winky girls)

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl