[Gpdd] HEALTH ; SILLY -story about vets and more

Rainshower203 at aol.com Rainshower203 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 17:50:24 EST 2006

April and I just wanted to mention something about  vets,  my sister, and a
lizard. One day while my mom and sister were cleaning out the  lizards cage our
cat, Midnight got a hold of the lizard and beat it up. So my  mom and sister
took the lizard to the vet that is meant for cats and other "big"  animals and
the vet gave the lizard some medicine. Except for one thing- the vet  gave
the lizard too many drops of the medicine. So on the way home, it died. My  mom
and sister were not sure if it died because of being beat up or because of
too much medication or both. But whatever it was I suggest you don't take a
small animal to a vet that is meant for cats and dogs. They might kill it!!  :(
    Has anyone seen the toy called "Guinea Pig Ka-Bob" in  the store? We
bought one for April yesterday and she seems to love it-  especially ringing the
bell at the end of it!
 Well, I guess I better go now, thanks!

              Holly and her owner, April