[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Looks like we must add Kazingo to the list

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Mar 8 12:32:14 EST 2006

I have been so swamped here at work that I have not been unable to keep
up with the Digests, so first let me pass on my thoughts and prayers to
those with sick fur babies or with those who have gone to the bridge.  I
know your loss so well.  I did want to take a moment to make mention of
Kazingo who made her way there on Monday when a large mass was
discovered and deemed inoperable.  Kazingo and her buddy, Kurlee, came
to me almost a year ago when her humans grew bored with her.  They were
living in the garage so did not have much human contact.  In spite of
that, they were both well socialized and very sweet piggies.

I remember the day I got them, sight unseen, and being taken aback.
Kazingo (originally Bingo) was nearly the spitting image of Kaz, one of
my first two piggies and Curly (n/k/a as Kurlee) looked much like my
fifth piggy, Fuzzee.  I was glad to have these new additions and in
particular, to have rescued them from the garage.  They seemed no worse
for the wear, but I sure felt better knowing they would be in a nice
warm living room with my other munchees.  I have divided up Kurlee and
Kazingo's "house" and put Barnee next door so they have some contact
with each other to keep each other company.  It's a little cramped right
now but I plan on expanding the area for them this weekend.  I'm also
spending extra time with Kurlee so hopefully she won't miss her buddy
too much.  Kazingo is buried alongside Fuzzee, Kack, Kaz, Kodee and
Korkee in a wooded area right by my apartment and I have asked them to
welcome her to the Bridge and show her the ropes until I can come join
them.  Sweet, Kazingo, we will miss you!  RIP

On a happier note, I was able to find the "monster rabbit" a new home
where she is sharing a loving home with other bunnies and from what I
can tell from her new mom and the pictures, being spoiled absolutely
rotten.

Kacee Conklin, Mom now to the Munchee Nine