[Gpdd] Health / care silly?

Rainshower203 at aol.com Rainshower203 at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 17:38:28 EST 2006

I was just wondering what the average weight is for most guinea  pigs. I
remember weighing April maybe in January or February and I noticed  that she went
from one lbs. to two lbs.  I must say that April is a very  big guinea pig.
In January or February I suddenly like spazzed out and  became all worried that
April was gonna have some babies because she is kinda  pear-shaped  and if
you pick her up  her belly like flares out.   My friend Halle who just joined
the GPDD says that she might be because you  can see her nipples but I think
they all have nipples. Just saying. Well I have  to go now, thanks!

 Holly and April