[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Member

Jennifer Quejada jquejada at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 8 22:52:51 EST 2006

Hi Everyone!

I've been an avid GPDD reader for the past few wheeks. I am a displaced Torontonian living in Cornwall, Ontario and am a very busy self-employed but mostly stay-at-home-mom to 2 children (5 year old daughter and a soon to be 3-year old son), 1 beagle/terrier (Buddy Love), 2 rabbits (Juliet and Rosalid) and last, but most certainly not least, my 3 piggies (Buttercup, Polly Pig and Honey Pig - who is the daughter of Buttercup). My guinea pigs are always fashionably decked out in Carly's creations and it was Carly herself who introduced me to the GPDD.

Unfortunately my husband, Marc, is not too fond of the piggies and it's like pulling teeth to try to get him to say some kind words to them. *SIGH* Some people just don't realize how sweet and addictive they are!

At least my children and I appreciate them; we like to build "obstacle courses" for the pigs and they always handle them very gently - under constant supervision, of course!

I look forward to all the new info and messages other members can provide and 'til then...KEEP WHEEKING!

Jenn